Project 52: Week 33

Week 33

Last week I went to my mom’s in Skåne, in the southern part of Sweden. As usual I had a list of things to do which included yard work, painting window sills and some cleaning. In return I had good food and wine. Nice trade.

This week I’m taking an InDesign course for work, having dinner with friends in the city and later this weekend I hope to do some yard work in my own back yard.

Hope you guys have a good and productive week!

• Judith says:

Nice to see you (or your feet anyway) this autumny Monday morning! Glad you had a good time at your Mom’s – have a good week!

• Zosia says:

Glad you had a good time with your Mom.
    I made the banana pancakes for breakfast today. Super easy and very good. Thank you for the recipe! Have a great week.

• Libris says:

Are you planning to plant any special autumn flowers? It is a pity that here in Finland the summer season is so short that once you get used to the idea that you have some flowers in your garden it is time to prepare for the winter… Well maybe i’ll skip the autumn flowers and get straight ready for the snow and bring some branch of an evergreen tree from the forest.

• Libris – I think I’ll buy some white Chrysanthemums for the entrance pot and hope they last me until it’s time for something more wintery. I useually get white heather for winter.

• Sandy (USA) says:

Good morning Benita (at least from my end it still is 🙂 Are those succulents I see in the container on the bottom right? They look like the ones my neighbor has in her yard. Hers sprout some kind of flowery thing on a stem and attracts bumble bees and these other huge flying insects. It’s beautiful and I love succulents, but creeps me out how these 747 looking bugs are attracted to it. Have a good day!

• Sandy – they are. My mom loves them. Didn’t notice any 747’s though :).

• Fiona says:

I’m learning how to use InDesign too right now! I’m doing an internship in Switzerland an it’s in at the deep end for me, no course, just a list of jobs and a deadline… Thank god for http://tv.adobe.com/!

• Fiona – Thanks for that link! I’m sure it will come in handy for me too even though i do get the course…

• Michelle of Montreal says:

InDesign is my best friend. Use it for document layouts at work and concert posters at home all the time. Like most Adobe programs, I’m probably using only about 25% of its capabilities, but it’s still great.